Erasmus+ KA2: CLIMATE CHANGE READY (CCR), 2017-2019
- Ganztagsschule Jenish Gymnasium, Hamburg, Germany (Coordinating school)
- Osnova sola Ivana Cancarja Vrhinka, Slovenia
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Mem Martins, Sintra, Portugal
- Ralleio Geniko Lykeio Thileon Peiraia, Piraeus – Greece
- Klebelsberg Kuno Altalanos Iskola es Gimnazium, Budapest, Hungary
- Sant Nicolau Agrupacion Pedagogika, Sabadell, Spain
The main aim of the program is to raise citizens’ environmental awareness.
The goals of the program are as follows:
- Raising students’ awareness and creating a positive attitude regarding the efforts to reduce their ecological footprint.
- Taking action towards reducing the school’s ecological footprint.
- Raising awareness of the wider school community regarding the need to protect the environment and to mediate the problems caused by climate change.
- Promoting the natural and cultural resources of each country and raising citizens’ awareness towards their protection.
- Developing team spirit among the students through communication and discussion.
- Applying knowledge gained by the students in the fields of History, Mathematics, Social and Natural Sciences, Modern Greek and English as a Foreign Language.
- Enhancing the school’s pedagogical and social role encouraging the students to become environmentally aware and active citizens.
In the two years of the program there will be three transnational meetings for the coordination of the program in Germany, Slovenia and Spain, three training activities for teachers in the same countries and three learning activities for students in Hungary, Greece and Portugal.
The pedagogical group of Ralleio consists of the following teachers: S. Oikonomidis (Director, Physicist), D. Aggelidakis (ICT), A. Giourga (Greek Language and History), P. Zoumblios (Physicist), G. Katopodis (Biologist), A. Keskesiadou (Greek Language and History), P. Markopoulos (Biologist), K. Paidonomou (Greek Language and History), n. panagiotopoulos (Social Studies), D. Tsilalis (Physicist), D. Chalikia (Economics) and K. Christodoulou (EFL).
Ralleio Coordinator: H. Kaneletopoulou (Greek Language and History).
Climate Change Ready action diary